The Children's Hospital
Ferozepur Road, Lahore
Here you will find vacancies in care Primary and Secondary 2022 for DHQ and THQ. The Ministry of Primary and Secondary Care has announced job vacancies for 2022, initiated by the Government of Punjab, which intends to recruit qualified and experienced professionals living in DHQ and THQ in 36 districts of Punjab for the Prevention and Control – Punjab Infectious Disease Program.
The following vacancies in Punjab Department of Primary and Secondary Care as (Data Entry Operator (DEO)). Applicants wishing to apply must hold a BCS/B.Sc/B.Com/BA degree or equivalent qualification from an institution/university recognized by HEC and in the case of a Bachelor’s/B.Com degree must The candidate must have the student pass a 6-month computer course/computer literacy degree and the applicant must be between 18 and 30 years old.
The above jobs are offered on a contract basis as per the Recruitment Policy of Government of Punjab. PPSC Pharmacist 2022 jobs are also advertised by the Department of Primary and Secondary Care. As such, only eligible applicants who meet the criteria should apply according to the following application procedures below.
Last Submitted Date: May 09, 2022
To apply online: Click here
Address: 1 Birdwood Road, Lahore.
Click here Job Posting Image
Data Entry Operator (DEO)
How to Apply
To Apply Online Visit http http://onlinejobs.pshealthpunjab.gov.pk. The last date to apply for a position in the Primary and Secondary Care Department in 2022 is May 09, 2022. Applications received after the deadline and incomplete applications will not be considered. The title of the position you are applying for must be clearly stated on the envelope. For more information on Ministry of Health jobs 2022, visit our JobsAlert website. PC.
Here on this page we give you the latest job offer from Lahore Hospital Jobs Children 2022 online download chich.edu.pk. Applications are accepted by the Institute of Children’s Health and Lahore Children’s Hospital who are looking for well-disciplined, highly educated, highly experienced and hard-working candidates. It is required to fill the following government positions listed below.
<p style = "text-align: justify;" Jobs at Children's Hospital as (Assistant Technician (Cardiology/ECG Technician), Junior Technician (Cardiologist/ECHO Tech), Junior Technician (Pathology) / Lab Assistant, Junior Technician (Pathology) / Sample Collection Assistant, Junior Technician (Pharmacy) / Dresser, Junior Technician (Physiotherapy) / Physiotherapist, Junior Technician (Audio, Speech Rehabilitation)) Technology) / Assistant Hearing Technician, Associate Technician (Public Health) / Sannett Medical Inspector, Associate Technician (Radiology) / Image Lab Assistant, Assistant Technician (Radiologist) / Radiologist, Associate Technician (Surgical) / OT Assistant, Junior Technician (Anesthesia) / assistant anesthesia, junior technician (surgery) / junior center plaster room technician, junior technician (neurology) / EEG technician, electrician ). ).
The above are full positions to be filled by candidates, and for these positions, qualified candidates should apply as soon as possible. Appointments to all positions will be made exclusively on a contractual basis, as per the policy of the Punjab Government. Only Punjab permanent residents are eligible to apply. So, for interested applicants, we have provided the full details on how to apply at the following address.
Children’s Hospital and Children’s Health Institute Lahore operates under the supervision of Punjab Government – is a general hospital, as well as an institute that provides students with excellent medical education, as well as a large children’s hospital in Lahore. As such, being a general hospital, it provides both senior and junior government positions.
<p style = "text-align: justify;" General qualifications required for the above positions include FSc/Matric or equivalent Applicants must be qualified by a recognized board with relevant diploma and experience.
Minimum age 18-25 required.
How to Apply for a Job at Lahore Children’s Hospital:
Appointment Final Application: May 07, 2022
Address: Children’s Hospital, Firozpur Road, Lahore
Click here to view job ad image strong>
- Junior Technician (Cardiac / ECG Technician)
- Junior Technician (Cardiac / ECHO Technician)
- Junior Technician (Pathology) / Lab Assistant
- Junior Technician (Pathology) / Sample Collection Assistant
- Junior Technician (Pharmacy) / Dresser
- Junior Technician (Physiotherapy) / Physiotherapy Aid
- Junior Technician (Audiology Speech Rehabilitation Technology) / Hearing Aid Technician
- Junior Technician (Public Health) / Sanitary Inspector
- Junior Technician (Radiology) / Dark Room Assistant
- Junior Technician (Radiology) / Radiographer
- Junior Technician (Surgical) / O.T Assistant
- Junior Technician (Anesthesia) / Anesthesia Assistant
- Junior Technician (Surgical) / Plaster Room Technician
- Junior Technician (Surgical) / Sterilizer Operator
- Junior Technician (Health Care Outreach) / Vaccinator
- Junior Technician (Primary Health Care) / Vaccine Operator
- Junior Technician (Neurology) / EEG Technician
How To Apply for Job
- Applications along with a detailed CV, attested copies of educational certificates from Matric to MBBS, PMDC Registration Certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, domicile, and 2 recent photographs should be submitted to the following address given below.
- The last date to apply is 07th May 2022.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview and no TA/DA will be admissible.
- Candidates should bring original as well as copies of documents at the time of the interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobCity.org for more jobs.