Military Lands & Cantonment Department
Director, Military Lands & Cantonments, Peshawar Region, Peshawar, Sahibzad Gul Peshawar Cantt
- How to apply for a job at the Department of War Lands and Cantonment:
- Warland Jobs and Cantonments in 2022
Find military 2022 DoD Jobs from this page. Applications are currently being accepted from the Department of Military Lands and Cantonment of the Chaklal Cantonment Board, which is a federal government department operating under the Ministry. Department of Defense.
Currently, MLCD Jobs wishing to hire experienced, responsible, dynamic and energetic candidates must apply for the following public positions which include (LDC (BPS-09), Tax Collector (BPS-09), Law Enforcement / Cattle Inspector (BPS-09), Health Inspector (BPS-09), Fireman/Fireman (BPS-09), Electrician (BPS-09), Laboratory Assistant (BPS-09), LHV (BPS-09), Radiologist (BPS-09), Dialysis Nurse (BPS-09), Dialysis Technician (BPS-09), Reader Controller for Rent (BPS -08), Auto CAD Operator (BPS-07)) are positions located on Peshawar military lands and towns that need to be completed as soon as possible.
A general Intermediate / Matric qualification from a recognized board with relevant skills is required to apply for these positions. These posts appear regularly. Applicants will be provided with an attractive payment package. I will now give you the rest of the details below.
Ministry of War Lands and Cantonments is a federal government department administered by Pakistan. army and is administered by the Ministry of Defense, has branches in almost every major city in Pakistan. War Lands and Cantonments Department vacancies are federal government positions advertised for retired army officers and qualified civilians at all levels. As such, the department is known federally and offers government positions at all levels.
careers.mlc.gov.pk 2022 Jobs in military lands and cantonment department Latest
- NDC (BPS-09)
- Tax Collector (BPS-09)
- Overseer/Cattle Inspector (BPS-09)
- Sanitary Inspector (BPS-09)
- Fireman/Fireman (BPS-09)
- Electrician (BPS-09)
- Laboratory assistant (BPS-09)
- LHV (BPS-09)
- Radiologist (BPS-09)
- Dialysis Nurse (BPS-09)
- Dialysis Technician (BPS-09)
- Reader for rent (BPS-08)
- Auto CAD Operator (BPS-07)
How to apply for a job with the Department of Military Lands and Cantonment:
- Applicants must apply with relevant documents at the following address below.
- Deadline for applications is 17 November 2022
- Selection will have to be done with the approval of the competent authority.
- No TA/DA will be allowed for applicants.
- During the interview, you must bring original documents.
- Only pre-selected and eligible candidates will be invited for an interview.
- So keep visiting this site to get more quality jobs.
War Lands and Cantonment Department Vacancy 2022
Last date to apply: November 17, 2022
Address:Director, Military Lands and Camps, Peshawar Region, Peshawar, Sahibzad Gul Peshawar Cantt.
Click here to view job posting image
Nov 17, 2022
Military Lands & Cantonment Department Jobs 2022 Ministry of Defence Latest Advertisement
Education Intermediate, Matric, Computer Basics, Technical Supervisor, LDC, Fireman, Technician,