National Database & Registration Authority
Regional Head Office NADRA Sukkur 89 – A Sindhi Cooperative Housing Society Airport Road Sukkur
- Vacant positions:
- How to apply for a job with NADRA:
- NADRA Jobs 2022 Interview Location
For those with minimal education, jobs offered from Date and interview time for NADRA Jobs 2022 Sukkur Walk-In. Get a current job offer from the National Database and Registration Authority. the positions referred to as (Deputy Assistant Director (Trainee), Junior Supervisor (Trainee), Sanitary Worker (Trainee)) are vacancies in the national database and registration authority advertised by Sukkur Regional Head Office, which are required to be filled on a contractual basis to be expanded.
Only those with Pakistani citizenship may apply for the last federal government positions listed above. Candidates will be placed in Sangar, Sinjhoro. All those applicants who are ready to apply for such positions can apply as soon as possible. I will now give you more details below.
For NADRA positions, applicants must be Masters / Bachelors / Intermediate Pass Required with relevant experience holders , with an age limit of 28 to 30.
NADRA Sukkur Jobs 2022 Latest Announcement
- Deputy Assistant Director (Trainee)
- Junior Supervisor (Trainee)
- Sanitary Worker (Trainee)
How to apply for a job with NADRA:
- Interested applicants should bring their original education documents, CV, CNIC, residency and work experience certificates along with copies of these documents for the test/interview.
- The test/interview will take place from November 08 to November 10, 2022.
- Mobile phones are not allowed during the test/interview.
- Nickname Which TAs/DAs will not be eligible for the test/interview w.
NADRA Jobs 2022 Interview Location
Date of the interview: November 8 to November 10, 2022
Click here to view job posting image
Venue: Regional Head Office NADRA Sukkur 89 – A Sindhi Cooperative Housing Society Airport Road Sukkur.
Nov 10, 2022
NADRA Jobs 2022 Sukkur Walk In Interview Date & Time Latest Advertisement
Education Graduation, Intermediate, Masters, Middle, Management, Computer Basics Assistant Director, Junior Executive, Sanitary Worker,