National Heritage and Culture Division
19th Attaturk Avenue, G-5/1, Islamabad
- Vacant positions:
- How to apply for a job in the Department of National Heritage and Culture:
- National Heritage and Culture Department Jobs 2022
Here on this page you will be Vacancy in National Heritage and Culture Division, Lahore, 2022. Vacancy in Islamabad Department of National Heritage and Culture, Government of Pakistan is looking for highly educated, highly experienced, hardworking and disciplined candidates for these positions.
Public Positions Advertised: ( Assistant (BS-15), Stenotypist (BS-14), Accounting Assistant (BS-11), UDC (BS-11), LDC (BS-09), Naib Qasid (BS-01), Sweeper (BS- 1)) for the National Heritage and Culture Authority of Islamabad, and only local residents of Punjab, Sindh, KPK are eligible to apply. Appointments to the aforementioned public positions will be made on an exceptionally regular basis, which may be renewed upon satisfactory performance.
Applicants wishing to apply must have a valid residence in Punjab, Sindh, but before any of you step forward to apply for any position, you must read the eligibility criteria mentioned in the following image, for example, they must be qualified from Graduation / Intermediate / Matric / Middle from 01 to 2 years. For vacant positions, experience in the relevant field is required. As such, only eligible applicants who meet the criteria should be applied in accordance with the following procedure below.
Apply to the Department of National Heritage and Culture. Jobs 2022 Latest
- Assistant (BS-15)
- Stenotypist (BS-14)
- Assistant Accountant (BS-11)
- UDC (BS-11)
- LDC (BS-09)
- Naib Qasid (BS -01)
- Janitor (BS-1)
How to apply for a job in the Department of National Heritage and Culture:
- Applicants can apply online at www.njp.gov.pk.
- The application form can be downloaded from www.heritage.pakistan.gov.pk.
- Applications, along with certified copies of education certificates, CNIC, place of residence and recent photograph, must be sent to the following address below.
- Deadline for applications is November 21, 2022
- Applications not completed or received after the closing date will not be entertained.
- Applicants should clearly indicate the position they are applying for on the envelope.
- Only selected candidates will be invited to those proofreading and then to the interview.
- Applicants should bring the original documents to the interview. To learn more about government jobs, visit our UrjobCiry website.
National Heritage and Culture Jobs 2022
Last date to apply: November 21, 2022
To apply online: click here
Address: Section Officer (Administrator), Department of National Heritage and Culture, 4th floor, Kohsar Quarter, Islamabad.
Click here to view the image of the announcement about vacancies
Nov 21, 2022
National Heritage and Culture Division Jobs 2022 Islamabad Latest Advertisement
Education Graduation, Intermediate, Matric, Middle, Computer Basics, Shorthand Assistant, Stenotypist, UDC, LDC, Naib Qasid,