National Testing Service
NTS Headquarter 96, Street 4, H-8/1, Islamabad
- How to apply for a job at NTS:
- Chief Executive Officer
<li class=' NTS Jobs 2022 – National Testing Service in Pakistan. Jobs in 2022 Download the online form. National Testing Service accepts applications. Pakistan is looking for well-disciplined, competent, dexterous and suitable candidates should apply for the position of (Chief Executive Officer).
NTS positions must be filled with a Master / M.Phil / PhD qualification in the relevant discipline, with relevant experience required to fill such positions. The maximum age limit should be between 50 and 55 years. Attractive salary packages will be provided to candidates with a beautiful atmosphere and additional benefits in accordance with the policy of the bank. Now, I’ll let you know about its additional details below.
The abbreviation NTS is the National Testing Service created under section 42 companies. ruling in 1984 as Pakistan’s leading and independent testing service, which is responsible for conducting recruitment, scholarships and entrance examinations.
NTS Work 2022 Latest Advertisement | nts.org.pk
How to apply NTS job application:
- Applicants must apply online at the NTS website.
- Only online applications will be considered for the selection process.
- The closing date for applications is November 15, 2022
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
- Applicants will not be eligible for the TA/DA program. .
- Original documents must be brought during the interview.
- Applications received late and those incomplete applications will be rejected.
- So, stay tuned for more vacancies check this page for updates.
Pakistan National Testing Service, active 2022
Latest application date : November 15, 2022
To apply online: click here
Address: Headquarters NTS 96, Street 4, H-8/1, Islamabad.
Click here to find a job Promotion Image
Nov 15, 2022
National Testing Service Pakistan Jobs 2022 Download Online Form Advertisement
Education Masters, Management, Administration CEO,