Pakistan Halal Authority
Pakistan Halal Authority, Ministry of Science and Technology, Ground Floor, 1-Constitution Avenue, G-5/2, Islamabad
- Vacant positions:
- How to apply:
Last Posted today jobs in federal government agencies such as Pakistan Halal Authority Jobs 2022 NTS Download Form Application Form. Department of the Federal Government under the Ministry of Science and Technology called Pakistan Halal Authority is inviting applications for the following positions listed below.
Posts in Pakistan Halal Authority such as (Technical Director / Halal Standards (BPS- 19)), Director for Regulation (BPS-19), Deputy Director for Regulation (BPS-18), Deputy Director for Finance (BPS-18), Deputy Director for Technical/Halal Standards (BPS-18), Deputy Director for Regional (BPS-18), Assistant Director for Import/Export (BPS-17), Assistant Director for Technical/Halal Standards (BPS-17), Assistant Director for Audit (BPS-17), Assistant Director for Audit (BPS-17) ), Assistant Director for Finance and Accounting (BPS-17) ), Assistant Director for Regulations (BPS-17), Field Inspector (BPS-17), Driver (BPS-04), Dispatcher (BPS-04), Naib Qasid (BPS-02)) based in Islam bade. Posts advertised refer to different quotas such as Punjab, Sindh, KPK, Balochistan and local residents who are eligible for these quotas.
Applicants who wish to apply are requested to review the requirements mentioned separately for Ph.D./M.P./M.S./Bachelor/Intermediate/Entry level candidates with relevant experience and skills may apply, but preference should be given to M.Sc. candidates. Only eligible candidates should apply according to the following process below.
Pakistan Halal Authority (PHA) Jobs 2022, Islamabad, Pakistan
- Director for Technical/Halal Standards (BPS-19)
- Regulations on the Director (BPS-19)
- Deputy Director Regulation (BPS-18)
- Deputy Director of Finance (BPS-18)
- Deputy Director of Technical/Halal Standards (BPS-18)
- Deputy Director for Provincial Coordination (BPS-18)
- Deputy Director for Import/Export (BPS-17)
- Deputy Director for Technical/Halal Standards (BPS-17)
- Deputy Director for Audit (BPS-17)
- Assistant Director for Audit (BPS-17)
- Assistant Director for Finance and Accounts (BPS-17)
- Assistant Director for Regulations (BPS-17) )
- Field Inspector (BPS-17)
- Driver (BPS-04)
- Rider-Controller (BPS-04)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-02)
How to apply:
- Applicant must submit an application online by visiting the National Testing Service (NTS) website www.nts.org.pk.
- Applicant must submit a vaguely completed The application form, along with the NTS fee deposit receipt, a copy of the CNIC and two recent passport size photographs, must be sent directly to NTS via courier at the address provided on the application form.
- The testing fee must be paid through 1 link 1 member bank/ATM/Internet banking/Mobile Banking/Easy Paisa/Jazz Cash/TCS Express Counters using the 20-digit invoice numbers generated on your payment receipt.
- The application deadline is December 12, 2022.
- Applicants already employed in the public sector must apply under the relevant kan alu.
- Applicants must bring original documents to the interview. To learn more about jobs in Pakistan, visit our UrjobCiry.
Jobs in Pakistan 2022
Deadline to apply: December 12, 2022
Application form will be available soon
Address:NTS Headquarters, Plot No. 96, Sector H-8/1 Islamabad.
Click here to view job posting image
Dec 12, 2022
Pakistan Halal Authority Jobs 2022 NTS Application Form Download Advertisement
Education Graduation, Matric, Masters, Middle, PHD, Management, Administration Dispatch Rider, Naib Qasid, Driver, Director, Assistant Director,