Defence Road، E-9, Islamabad, Islamabad Capital Territory
- What is a sailor in Pak Navy?
- What is the salary of a sailor in Pak Navy 2022?
- Industry/Category to Apply:
- Eligibility Criteria:
- Educational and Physical Requirements for Pak Navy Seafarers Employment 2022:
- How to Apply for Pakistan Jobs in the Navy:
- Procedure for recruitment in the Navy Pak as a sailor:
- Join the Pakistan Navy as a Seaman (S), Batch A-2023
Get career offers at Join Pakistan Navy as Sailor (S) Package A-2023 Technician, Female Medical Technician (FMT), Naval Police/Regulatory, Naib Khatib, Chef/s steward, MTD / driver, sanitation worker / janitor, PT department | www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk. Matric Pass recipients usually do not have a good opportunity to secure their future in Pakistan. But Pakistan Navy is the place where they can join Pak Navy as sailors right after enlistment because their requirements are quite affordable for Matric Pass applicants. All they have to do is simply compare themselves to the requirements of the Navy Selection and Recruitment Center or register at www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk and work their way to a successful future.
October 3, 2022, we are giving you a Naval Employment Opportunity for men and women who will join the Pakistan Navy as a sailor for the A-2023 batch. There are currently various branches available for application to which Pakistani citizens can apply and the list of branches is given below.
What is Sailor in Pak Navy?
Sailor is equivalent to the rank of soldier compared to other military forces in Pakistan and the current job of sailor 2022 is available in several industries such as (Technical, Women’s Medical Technical (FMT), Naval Police/ Regulation, Naib Khatib, cook/steward, MTD/driver, sanitation/sweeper, PT department). All Pakistani nationals, men only, can apply, but if you are not interested in joining the navy, we invite you to Join the Pakistan Army as a soldier, announced today.
Guys, this is one of the most in-demand jobs to get after completing a Matric degree before it expires. Hurry up to register and get a job here to earn enough and experience. Now click to qualify for the position and apply the conditions in the header below.
What is the salary of a Pak Navy sailor in 2022?
After you are hired by Pak Navy as a sailor, the Navy will offer you a salary of Rs. from 35,000 to rupees. 40,000 according to the category you were selected for and the Pakistan Navy also offers many benefits for seafarers to work.
Pakistan Navy soon PN – it is the Defense Force which deals with the prevention of war and is responsible for maintaining civilian and military harbors in the country without looking after itself and is run by the Government of Pakistan and the Ministry of Defense. As a federal government force, it offers public positions for men and women, and positions will be filled purely on the basis of merit.
Branch/category to apply for:
- Female Medical Technical (FMT)
- Naval Police/Regulatory Agency
- Naib Khatib
- Chief- cook/steward
- MTD / Driver
- Plumber / Janitor
- PT Department
Gender: Both men can apply for the position as well as women. .
Marital status: Unmarried applicants are eligible to apply for the appropriate category.
Citizenship: Pakistani citizens are eligible to apply.
Educational and physical requirements for Pak Navy 2022 sailor jobs :
If you wanted to join Pak Navy as a sailor, then you must complete the Science Matric with grades between 50% and 60 % on the exam with an age limit of 16 to 20 years, and the height must be 5 feet 4 inches (162.5 cm). Technical, Naib Khatib, cook/steward, MTD driver, sanitation worker. 4 feet 8 inches is required for a female medical technician. 5′ 7″ for navy and 5′ 6-1/2″ for PT Branch.
For more information on eligibility criteria, please see the following image below .
Pakistan Navy Seafarers Jobs 2022(S) Online Registration Package C
How To apply for a job in the Pakistan Navy :
- All applicants wishing to join the Pak Navy must register online through the Pak Navy website www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk or at the nearest selection centers Pak. Navy.
- Registration is open from October 2 to October 16, 2022.
- Applicants must bring a postal order worth Rs. 100/ At the time of the interview in favor of the Director of Recruitment, Naval Headquarters Islamabad or cross postal order will be accepted if delivered and sent by hand.
Recruitment procedure for entry into Navy Pak Sailor:
- Applicants must pass a series of tests, including a written test (e-test) to be held in November 2022 at 8:00 am in the following subjects such as ( mathematics), English, mathematics, physics, chemistry and general knowledge.
- After a written test, candidates must pass a physical test, which includes running 1.6 meters in 8 minutes, 15 push-ups in 2 minutes , 15 sit-ups in 2 minutes and 4 pull-ups in minutes will be conducted at the headquarters.
- Interview and physical examination will begin from December 2022 / January 2023, which will be conducted when the center is recruited, and information about this test will be taken from the respect selection center.
- After passing the Inter p screening and medical clearance, candidates will undergo a personality test that will be conducted from March to April 2023, and on an interim basis, selection of candidates will be made at the headquarters of the Navy.
- At the headquarters of the Navy. will be selected on a temporary basis, while after a medical examination at the Karachi Training Center on a temporary basis, applicants will be selected on a permanent basis.
- Training will begin in June 2023.
Apply as soon as possible to Join the Pakistan Navy as Sailor (S) Batch A-2023 at www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk for various branches such as (Technical , Technical, Women’s Medical Technical (FMT), Naval Police/Regulatory, Naib Khatib, Chief/Steward, MTD/Driver, Sanitary/Janitor, PT Squad). Interested males and females with at least Abitur in Science are eligible to apply before the closing date.
Join the Pakistan Navy as Mariner (S), Batch A- 2023
Last registration date: October 16, 2022
Address: Nearest Naval Selection Centre.
To apply online: click here
Click here to view job posting image
Oct 16, 2022