Punjab Public Service Commission
LDA Plaza, Edgerton Road, Near Aiwan-e-Iqbal, 54000
- Vacant positions in Department of Industry, Trade, Investment and Skill Development:
- Vacant positions in Punjab Transport Department:
- Vacant positions in PPSC:
- Vacant positions in Forestry, Department wildlife and fishing:
- Vacant positions in the tax office (Chakval):
- Vacant positions in the Revenue Authority, Punjab (PDMA):
- Vacant positions in the Department of Information and Culture:
- Vacant positions in Rawalpindi Development Authority:
- How to apply for a job in PPSC:
- Apply Online for PPSC 2022 Jobs
Here on this page you will get PPSC A Job Openings No. 24/2022 Test Syllabus & Old Sample Paper. Punjab Civil Service Commissioner announced vacancies in government departments such as ( Rawalpindi Development Authority, Department of Youth and Sports, Department of Home Affairs, PPSC, Department of Information and Culture). , Revenue Board, Department of Forestry, Wildlife and Fisheries, Punjab Department of Transport, Department of Industry, Trade, Investment and Skills Development) intends to nominate qualified, educated and disciplined candidates required to apply for the following positions listed below.
The PPSC job opportunities are called (assistant director of computers, assistant director of traffic management planning, assistant, assistant director of architecture, computer engineer, assistant , Librarian, Assistant Librarian, Child Protection Officer, Assistant Director (HR and Administrator), Assistant Director (IT Software), Junior Computer Operator, Junior Clerk, Senior Chemist, Assistant Director/Branch Officer, Motor Vehicle Inspector, Boiler Inspector) are positions that must be filled by masters / bachelors / pr Intermediate/DAE/Matric with relevant experience required to apply for such positions. Men, women and transgender people are eligible to apply. Now let’s click to get more details about the latest government jobs in Punjab.
abbreviated as PPSC means Punjab Civil Service Commission is regulated by the government. Punjab is a government body that is responsible for the recruitment of candidates and the administration of public services. Each week, sets of vacancies that belong to different departments were offered, and all kinds of positions at the degree level were advertised.
PPSC Jobs 2022 Punjab Public Service Commission
Vacant positions in the Department of Industry, Trade, Investment and Training:
- Boiler Inspector
Vacant posts in Punjab Transport Department:
- Vehicle Expert
Vacant posts at PPSC:
- Assistant Director/Branch Officer
Vacant positions in the Department of Forestry , Wildlife and Fisheries:
- Senior Chemist
Vacant positions in Tax Office (Chakwal):
- Junior Clerk
Vacant Duties Tax Authority, Punjab (PDMA):
- Junior Co. Computer Operator
Vacant positions in department information and culture:
- assistant director (HR and administrator)
- assistant director (IT software)
Vacancies in Rawalpindi Development Authority:
- Assistant to Director of Computers
- Assistant to Director of Traffic Management Planning
- Assistant Director of Architecture
For a complete listing of vacancies, please see the following PPSC job posting No. 24/2022, referenced See below.
How to apply for PPSC jobs:
- Interested eligible candidates can apply online at the official website PPSC or the web link below.
- Deadline to apply is 10 October 2022.
- Applicants are advised to pay the test fee at (ATM/Mobile Banking/Internet Banking/OTC) g nearest 1 Link Member Bank Branch / 1 Link Member Bank (approx. 37 Banks).
- After the registration procedure, the number sheets for the written test and the test schedule will be available on the official PPSC website and will be communicated to the eligible candidate via SMS.
Apply online for PPSC 2022
Last date to apply: October 10, 2022
To apply online: Click here
Click here to view job posting image
Oct 10, 2022
PPSC Jobs Advertisement No 24/2022 Test Syllabus & Old Sample Paper Advertisement
Education Graduation, Intermediate, Matric, Masters, Management, Computer Basics Assistant, Assistant Director, Junior Clerk, Computer Operator, Librarian,