Punjab Public Service Commission
LDA Plaza, Edgerton Road, Near Aiwan-e-Iqbal, 54000
- Eligibility Criteria for the position of Legal Officer in the Punjab Police Department:
- Vacant positions in the Punjab Police Department:
- Vacant positions in the Department of Specialized Health and Medical Education:
- Vacant positions in Punjab Revenue Board:
- Vacant positions in Punjab Housing and Urban Planning Agency:
- How to Apply for a Punjab Police Job PPSC 2022:
- PPSC Announcement No. 29/2022 Apply Online
Get Job in Punjab Police PPSC 2022 for Legal Officer (HR Officer) (BS-16)in >PPSC Announcement No. 29/2022 from this page. Today, November 23, 2022, the latest vacancies are announced in various departments working under the government of Punjab, such as (WASA FDA, Punjab Housing and Urban Planning Agency, Punjab Police Department, Revenue Board, Department of Specialized Health and Medical Education), for whose applications are invited from Punjab, resident candidates, male, female and transgender, for the following positions posted after this paragraph.
Since public positions are announced in the announcement about PPSC vacancies, so all applicants should apply at www.ppsc.gop.pk or PPSC head office in Lahore city, but if you have any problem in applying for a job with PPSC Punjab Police, please read the detailed article “How to apply for PPSC” provided on jobsalert.pk for Punjab. Police work. After that, he will conduct a recruitment test and call qualified candidates for further procedure. Interested applicants who hold a Master’s/Bachelor’s/Intermediate degree are advised to review the criteria before applying for any vacant position and the criteria are mentioned after this paragraph.
Eligibility Criteria for the position of Legal Inspector Punjab Police Department:
- A Bachelor of Laws degree with two years of law practice is required to work in the Punjab Police at PPSC.
All other vacancies PPSC announced in Announcement 29/2022, Master’s / Bachelor’s / Bachelor of Laws / Intermediate Degrees are required in the relevant discipline in accordance with the demand for vacancies.
Legal Inspector Punjab PPSC Police Jobs 2022 Jobs Apply Online
Punjab Police Department Vacancies:
- Legal Officer (HR) (BS-16)
Vacant positions in the Department of Specialized Health and Medical Education:
- Assistant Director of Nursing / Superintendent of Nursing / Principal / Associate Director / Nursing Instructor at PGCN / Mid Wifery Tutors (School of Public Health Nursing)
Vacant positions in Punjab Tax Board:
- Junior Clerk (BS-11)
Vacant positions in Punjab Agency Housing and Urban Planning:
- Deputy Director (IT) (BS-18)
- Associate Director (Engg) (BS-17)
- Assistant Director (Urban) (BS-17)
- Deputy Director (Urban) (BS-18)
See the following job posting for a full listing job.
How to apply for Punjab PPSC Police jobs in 2022 :
- Interested eligible candidates can apply online on the PPSC official website or via the web link below.
- The last application date for applications is December 08, 2022.
- Applicants are advised to pay the test fee at (ATM/Mobile Banking) / Internet banking / at the cash desk by visiting the nearest 1 branch of a Link member bank / 1 Link member bank (approx. 37 Banks).
- After the registration procedure, the written test number sheets and the test schedule will be available on the PPSC official website and will be communicated to the eligible candidate via SMS.
- After the written test, only qualified candidates will be invited to an interview, to which each candidate must bring original documents. To learn more about government jobs, visit our UrjobCiry.
PPSC Announcement No. 29/2022 Online Apply
Last date to apply: 08 December 2022
Apply online:Click here
Click here to view job posting image
Dec 08, 2022
PPSC Punjab Police Jobs 2022 for Inspector Legal (Specialist Cadre) (BS-16) (Male & Female) Advertisement
Education Graduation, Intermediate, Masters, Computer Basics, Management Inspector, Junior Clerk, Assistant Director, Director,