Public Sector Organization
PO Box No. 5091 Karachi
Here on this job page you will have the latest job offer from jobs Public Sector in Karachi 2022 P.O. Fill out the following public vacancy listed below.
vacancies in the public sector include CEO/Secretary – the only position that requires applicants to be filled. As this is a great opportunity to take advantage of before the deadline, the eligibility criteria required for this position now include a master’s degree in a related discipline from a recognized institution. Applicants must be between 40 and 50 years old.
<p style = "text-align: justify;" Applicants will be provided with an attractive salary package with growth opportunities, as well as additional benefits. So if you are a Karachi native and looking for a specific job, come and jump to apply as soon as possible. Now let's take a look at the application process below, what it offers and what it says about how to apply for this great position.
Application deadline: April. 11, 2022
Address: PO Box #5091, Lot #5, Express Wayoff Korangi Road, Karachi.
Click here to view vacancy announcements
- Executive Officer / Secretary
How To Apply for Job
- Applications of the candidates addressed to the undersigned with detailed CV and attested copies of the relevant educational/experience documents/certificates CNIC, Domicile and two recent photographs should reach the following address given below.
- The last date for submission of the application is April 11, 2022.
- Applications received without required documents or received after the closing date will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for the interview.
- After verification of applications, only eligible candidates will be called for a test/interview.
- No Traveling Allowance / Dearness Allowance will be paid for the interview.
- Govt and Semi Govt employees should apply through the proper channels.
- Those applicants who do not fulfill the said statement of the job are ineligible to apply.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of the interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobCity.org for further updates.