Water and Power Development Authority
WAPDA Hospial, QESCO Colony, Quetta, Balochistan
Click on this page to Apply for WAPDA 2022 Application Form online | www.wapda.gov.pk. Today published WAPDA Vacancies for February 2022 for WAPDA House Lahore On a contract basis, applications have been invited to Open Merit for the next advertised vacancy for Pakistan Nationals.
<p style = "text-align: justify;" Functions in WAPDA that can be served for: Waiter / Bearer (BPS-04), Naib Qasid (BPS-01), 01), Mali (BPS -01)) and the distribution of public jobs can be found in the following job posting WAPDA 2022 published below, under which postgraduate diploma holders can apply for jobs in Lahore. Matric/Middle Pass applicants from Lahore and Islamabad can apply for the current vacancies at WAPDA.
This is the best opportunity for all those who feel well educated and want to get a job in a federally run department called WAPDA, so please read the following instructions carefully and apply according to how Apply the procedure for WAPDA Jobs 2022. Once you are selected for the Water and Energy Development Department, you will be able to get a robust salary package and other fringe benefits as per WAPDA rules, some of the benefits are listed below.
Now, then, we will discuss the detailed eligibility criteria for all advertised jobs.
Application deadline: April 11, 2022
Application form available soon
Title: WAPDA House Lahore .
Click here to view job posting image
Above we discuss WAP DA Jobs 2022 for Pakistani nationals and > job application forms WAPDA 2022 Please read the above application form for eligible Matric men and women. As such, only eligible applicants should apply before the deadline at www.wapda.gov.pk Jobs 2022.
- The salary for the vacant posts will start from Rs. 18,000/- to Rs. 25,000/- Per Month.
- Free Electricity Units Every Month.
- Annual Increment in Salary.
- Pick & Drop Facility.
- Free Medical for Self & Family Members.
- Matric / Middle qualified are eligible to apply.
- Relevant experience is required to apply.
- Age of application should be 18 to 30 years.
- Waiter / Bearer (BPS-04)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-01)
- Chowkidar (BPS-01)
- Mali (BPS-01)
How To Apply for Job
- Application forms online are available at www.wapda.gov.pk or from www.JobCity.org.
- Fill out the application form and submit it along with a detailed CV and other documents to the following address given below.
- The last date for applying is April 11, 2022.
- Late received and those with an incomplete application will stand rejected.